Found a birthday card from my sister Margie cleaning my room yesterday and remembered that she wrote “rock out with your cock out” and “go get drunk bitch” on it. I realized that in this relationship we have, she may win the battles, but I will win the war, revenge is coming.
A Perfect Circle - Blue
Look at this majestic ass cat. Look at him.
He was waiting for me to give him milk from my cereal.
These links work as of 5/7/13.
None of the links require downloads, plug in installs, or signing up for anything of ANY KIND. Those are just ads, click out of them and press play. If you’re struggling, this chrome plug in will make your life easier.
Subbed = speaking in japanese with english subtitles
Dubbed = speaking in english (usually with no subtitles)
- The Cat Returns: subbed | dubbed
- Grave of the Fireflies: subbed | dubbed
- Horus: Prince of the Sun: subbed | x
- Howl’s Moving Castle: subbed | dubbed
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: subbed | dubbed
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbor Totoro: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: subbed | dubbed
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: subbed | dubbed
- Only Yesterday: subbed | x
- Panda! Go Panda!: subbed | x
- Pom Poko: subbed | dubbed
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: subbed | dubbed
- Porco Rosso: subbed | dubbed
- Princess Mononoke: subbed | dubbed
- The Secret World of Arrietty: subbed | dubbed
- Spirited Away: subbed | dubbed
- Tales from Earthsea: subbed | dubbed
- Whisper of the Heart: subbed | dubbed
I’m just gonna leave this here for y’all. ;D
(I’ve never seen the subbed versions of any of these before! The different translations really add a lot and help some of them flow a lot better overall.)
Wait a minute, I forgot that Sansa has a media converter that I can use to sync music to my mp3 player! Hahaha, fuck you Windows Media Player.
There’s a song that has really good lyrics, but the singer has almost no feeling or variation between verses at all and to be honest the instrumental part isn’t that great either, but there aren’t any remixes or good covers of the song yet and it’s like so much wasted potential.
Oh. Apparently the title of “melody.exe” is really just “melody…” and I’ve been wrong about it for years.
Everything is a lie
I don’t feel like being negative over little things today so stupid ranting under a read more.